LINKcat Mobile App
New LINKcat Mobile App coming June 1!
The new app will be available for both Apple and Android devices and will be easier to use and more tightly integrated with LINKcat. Search for "LINKcat Mobile" on your app store or link to it here: https://help.linkcat.info/linkcat-mobile-app
Some of the features are:
- Spanish language labels and messages;
- a digital library card;
- more accessibility features for patrons;
- ability to search LINKcat and limit LINKcat searches;
- ability to scan an ISBN barcode to see if the library owns a copy;
- ability to place and manage holds;
- ability to view checkouts and due dates, and renew materials; and
- a list of LINKcat libraries with directions, hours, and contact information.
Android users must download the new app by June 30. Apple will update to the new app automatically.