The library offers one-on-one technology assistance to its patrons on a variety of topics including:
- Basic computers skills
- Creating an email account
- Operating systems including Windows and iOS
- Microsoft Office software
- Resumé formatting and using the Job Center of Wisconsin website
- Internet searching and safety
- Library eBooks and digital audiobooks (OverDrive)
- Library databases and resources such as EBSCOhost, Mango, and Learning Express Library
- Social Media
- Various patron-owned devices such as tablets, smartphones, eReaders and laptops
To ensure staff is available please contact the Reference Desk, 715-346-1548 to schedule an appointment.
Appointments can be made for up to one hour.